Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 442 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Jailbreaking is dying

LOL
I remember jailbreaking my first iPhone 1.0.
It was done by simply entering numbers into emergency call...

Quote:(11-28-2017, 06:28 AM)xakep Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

LOL
I remember jailbreaking my first iPhone 1.0.
It was done by simply entering numbers into emergency call...

No, it wasn't. On the public releases, it was done by loading a custom IMG2 over usb into recovery space, and then sending a diags commend to jump to it.

Quote:(11-28-2017, 02:06 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

That's because the A4 chips had a hardware vulnerability (3 of them to be precise), so jailbreaks just required us to patch a couple things out of the kernel, took maybe 10 hours to do (and we would usually do it with the GM beta). Rather than waiting for someone else to do it, why don't you get involved and try and make one yourself? I'm happy to provide some of my ios 10 and 11 material for you to look over.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but honestly my phone is so shot now there's no point. It just randomly dies regardless of the battery percentage, spazzes out when using apps, etc. I'm in the market for a new phone, figured I'd go android and stop worrying about it.

Quote:(11-30-2017, 02:38 AM)FreightTrain Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2017, 02:06 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

That's because the A4 chips had a hardware vulnerability (3 of them to be precise), so jailbreaks just required us to patch a couple things out of the kernel, took maybe 10 hours to do (and we would usually do it with the GM beta). Rather than waiting for someone else to do it, why don't you get involved and try and make one yourself? I'm happy to provide some of my ios 10 and 11 material for you to look over.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but honestly my phone is so shot now there's no point. It just randomly dies regardless of the battery percentage, spazzes out when using apps, etc. I'm in the market for a new phone, figured I'd go android and stop worrying about it.
That sounds like the perfect development device dude