Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Windows OS VS Mac OS

I have both Macbook Pro and a Windows PC.
Sad but true: Windows is winning.

Quote:(10-28-2018, 05:30 AM)BurritoBeans Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Call it dated but I mean Windows eats resources like crazy

It can be quite resource-hungry at times, but It also (obviously) depends what's running and most Importantly, your hardware. I realize you're well aware of all this.

The Image below demonstrates 7 VMs running simultaneously, and (not shown) 50+ active browser tabs on the Host OS. This Is on my lappy with the Core I7 7700, GTX 1070 (not relevant but thought I'd mention It) and 32GB of Ram. The CPU Is sitting on a cool 18%, and more than enough physical available memory to accommodate additional tasks.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I really like MacOS if I am honest. Kali is also a good chouse of Linux distro.

Kali on usb
win 10 on laptop
mac on mac computer

any helpful ideas on how to encrypt my kali stick?

windows for production
mac for everyday use

I use windows 10 and on VM I use Kali Linux.

I've got a laptop with iOS, using iOS because I also got an iPhone which work great together. You can send texts, call people with your mac if you linked your iCloud also it's really useful with Apple Music.

Favorite? Maybe Plan 9.

As far as Windows vs macOS? lmao.... macOS

In terms of security, every OS Is vulnerable- some (obviously) more than others.

Sure, Windows Is renowned for It's Insecurities and data collection (namely Windows 10), but It largely depends on one's usability and overall configuration. I'm on the Windows platform and bullet-proofed It's weaknesses and tracking.

And those who perform Windows Updates, stop. Are you comfortable with Microsoft messing around with your OS? Are you aware of "exactly" what's being Installed and derived from your system?
Enough said.