Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Best Anti virus /Anti Malware?

Quote:(06-25-2019, 06:17 PM)seal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-25-2019, 06:08 PM)Tracefl0w Wrote:

I'll be posting a giveaway soon where you can obtain a legitimate Bitdefender Total Security license for 6 months, free of course :smile:
Sounds cool Thx
You're more than welcome, it's

now.

Quote:(06-25-2019, 06:08 PM)Tracefl0w Wrote:

I'll be posting a giveaway soon where you can obtain a legitimate Bitdefender Total Security license for 6 months, free of course :smile:
Sounds cool Thx

I would go for AVG. If you don't mind the 17GB it takes up. I'm not sure why it's so large (for me at least). Maybe it's for the virus dictionaries or what. Nonetheless it has been doing me a solid for about 5 years.

Quote:(06-25-2019, 10:48 PM)Drako Wrote:

I would go for AVG. If you don't mind the 17GB it takes up. I'm not sure why it's so large (for me at least). Maybe it's for the virus dictionaries or what. Nonetheless it has been doing me a solid for about 5 years.
I’ll check it out thx

Quote:(06-25-2019, 05:52 PM)seal Wrote:

Quote: (06-25-2019, 12:16 PM)mothered Wrote:

Avast, Avira, Norton, Kaspersky, ESET for an AV.

Malwarebytes for an anti-malware.
Thanks

You're welcome.

Do note that Malwarebytes can run alongside any AV, without compatibility Issues.

My favorite anti malware is malwarebytes and my favorite anti virus ESET NOD32.

Quote:(08-15-2019, 04:44 PM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

My favorite anti malware is malwarebytes

Agree.

A couple of my (test) systems were Infected with the good old exe hijacker, and every leading AV failed to detect It, let alone remove It. MBAM did the job within a few minutes.

eset and Malwarebytes :wink: ..

Use your own eyes and common sense. Most that actually want to infect alot of pcs probably know to make something FUD (fully undetectable) and by cryptology its impossible for virusscanners to know 'new' crypted viruses before they get reported (and so one is always fucked)

In terms of protecting against ransomware, I highly recommend

I've thoroughly tested It In a controlled environment, using ransomware simulators- containing the most common attacks, and RansomOff defended against the lot. Not one Infected my system.