Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 875 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
~BUSINESS~ Social Engineering Ebook Mass Pack

[Image: 1QrzK]

This E-Book pack, I can not remember where or when I got it, but I just found it on a Thumbdrive so I'm posting them here. All these E-Books have to do with Teaching Social engineering.

(Someone Please Provide Virus Scan, File is too large for AV sites I use.) But I am 100% sure there are no virus'

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for the share. But Most of what I've seen is almost similar to other E-books.

Thanks for the share, no a fan of SEing but good info!

Yea, this also has nothing to do with business. but I need to start contributing to the forums. also sorry about horrible punctuation, this pc has horrible keyboard.

Thanks for the share, although most of these methods are broken or very public.

Quote:(02-04-2013, 11:07 AM)Phytrix Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for the share, although most of these methods are broken or very public.

Yes, I just had it laying around so why not.

I wrote one a while back, and the methods still work. It is for a Google Chrome book and I will find it and post it here soon.

thanks will look into this later!

Thanks for the share.
Will give me some idea's on what to SE ;p

Please somebody post more info about this pack or some screenshots .