Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 768 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Avid | Logo Concept

[Image: zacdyl.png]

A few variations of the logo concept "Avid." Feedback regarding the concept itself and/or the presentation is appreciated.

Looks really nice but it can be seen as AVD because the I is basically the D

This is nice, I like the simplicity.
I think the first once looks the nicest as the white just appeals more on the background than the blue being placed on the white.

Though at a quick glance I thought it was "ND".

Quote:(08-06-2016, 07:47 PM)Silence Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is nice, I like the simplicity.
I think the first once looks the nicest as the white just appeals more on the background than the blue being placed on the white.

Though at a quick glance I thought it was "ND".

Quote:(08-06-2016, 07:49 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Looks really nice but it can be seen as AVD because the I is basically the D

Yeah that's the only real problem I thought of with this.

Thanks for the feedback!

Looks incredible. I love that it's simple, easy on the eyes. I do agree though, it kinda does look like "ND".

Nice, the only problem is the I and the d being mistaken for a cut up D.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 08:15 PM)Dearlord Wrote:

Nice, the only problem is the I and the d being mistaken for a cut up D.

That's what I said

Damn, this is clean and simple. My only problem is how the spacing is between the letters. Feels a tad bit too close. Is it 1px apart?

Quote:(08-07-2016, 02:07 AM)Bubble Wrote:

Damn, this is clean and simple. My only problem is how the spacing is between the letters. Feels a tad bit too close. Is it 1px apart?

Looks anywhere from 4px-10px apart. The dimensions are 1920 x 1080 so.

Quote:(08-07-2016, 02:07 AM)Bubble Wrote:

I could check and tell you in a bit. But that's really the only thing I might change. Hopefully it'll make it easier to tell what it spells.