Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 170 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Automated Facebook Page Creator

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a nifty piece of software that would do the following for me....

Basically, i want to be able to enter a list of keywords and upload a folder of images. Then for the piece of software to visit Facebook (using proxies if req'd) and as if by magic, create a new FB page for each of the keyword terms, populating it with related news and the images from my folder (or even just images from the interwebs).

I had my eye on a piece of software (built with uBot) that did this for Launch Jacking but that was on the Warrior Forum about 3-4yrs ago.
The guy selling it had it on there for $99 then it shot up to $699 or something ridiculous (think he realised how much changes he'd have to keep making in uBot to keep up with FB changes).

Any suggestions please would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I create 100 fanpages with macro recorder. But i can see that can be a little complicated for you to make that maybe. If you do please share :)