Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 343 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
[FREE] Amazon SEO Tip - How to Beat Out Competition With Your Product Title

Titles – Don’t Overdo It

It goes without saying that having an effective title will make the difference in your product showing up on page 1 or page 10. Ok so let’s jump right into it and I will show you how to rock your amazon listing like it’s the 80s again (this is where you laugh)

1. Short Titles

I’m sure you’ve read somewhere to keep your titles short and avoid keyword stuffing, so you may have asked yourself, so what the hell I am supposed to put in my title then?. My advice? Go longtail. A long tail keyword in your title will work wonders for your SEO efforts.

So for eg you’re selling dog collars, instead of having a title that says “dog collar”, try one that says “dog collars for large and small dogs”. That way you allow your listing to gain some rank for 3 potential keywords; “dog collar”, “dog collar for small dogs”, and “dog collar for large dogs”

Ok so here’s another tip. Put your Brand Name in your title (preferrably at the beginning). It’s kinda something Amazon did and hoped no one would notice, but as the true nerds we are, we realized that Amazon was giving preference
to products that had their Brand names in their titles and ranking them higher.
So I did a search for “Grills” on amazon.

All the results show products on the top half of the first page that had their Brand Name in their titles. While their counterpart’s own Brand Lacking titles were relinquished to the lower half of the page.

[To see links please register here]

I submitted my email through your opt-in form and I never got a reply. Can you please fix this issue?

Don't waste your time guys - I didn't receive anything either!

He's just harvesting emails and does NOT send you anything.

Seems you are expert in this area. How much money you earn from amazon affiliate?

I want to start earning through amazon affiliate and I think I have a good opportunity since I am from Asia where competition in Amazon is less.