Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 729 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Anyone know what happened to the darkproof site?

Quote:(04-22-2020, 02:10 AM)Jay875 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-19-2020, 03:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-16-2020, 08:08 AM)Jay875 Wrote:

One of the admins has gone missing and stopped responding to the others. They shut it off in case someone has access to his account.
Quote:They shut it off in case someone has access to his account.
Has he ever heard of changing the credentials on the account?

Yeah he could have resolved this in a better manner. Now I have to edit PDF templates to make receipts which is highly inefficient and annoying. Most of these PDFs are also old and out of date.

It's Inconvenienced a lot of people, myself Included.

I'm constantly keeping an eye out for anything similar online.

Quote:(04-22-2020, 04:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2020, 02:10 AM)Jay875 Wrote:

Quote: (04-19-2020, 03:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Has he ever heard of changing the credentials on the account?

Yeah he could have resolved this in a better manner. Now I have to edit PDF templates to make receipts which is highly inefficient and annoying. Most of these PDFs are also old and out of date.

This one is getting the job done for now until someone releases something a bit better.

Quote:(04-23-2020, 11:55 AM)Jay875 Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2020, 04:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2020, 02:10 AM)Jay875 Wrote:

This one is getting the job done for now until someone releases something a bit better.

Thanks for that.

I've been using It for quite a while, and although there Is the need for a few edits here and there, It does the job well. This Is actually their new domain, the other simply went down without notice.

Thank you, Jay875, for the recommendation. I have been using it for a week and it works perfectly! And, mothered, if you need a pdf editor (cause I saw you talking about editing PDF templates to make receipts...) you should try [link redacted]. Good luck!