Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 445 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Anime/Manga Review Archive

Quote:(08-22-2014, 05:23 AM)Tarew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for the reminder!

No problem!

Also, you may need to update the mentions for the people who've changed names, namely @Mom and @"Losi".

Quote:(08-22-2014, 03:56 AM)MiS Wrote:

Hoping you can update the thread with my recent review :p

Thanks for the reminder!

hey , great collection of both animes and mangas and i've been looking for some good ones these last days :biggrin: so thkx and keep it up

Chinese cartoons turn me on, especially @Blue

Quote:(12-22-2014, 08:13 PM)Mindset Wrote:

Chinese cartoons turn me on, especially @Blue

Thanks love. You're the best.

Glad that Manga reviews are also acceptable.

Will finish off a few of the manga I am reading and will post them. Hopefully you'll have some time to add them to the thread.

I generally do manga reviews by volume.

I am guessing that it would be required to do an overall review instead of giving frequent volume reviews?

Quote:(07-21-2015, 04:00 PM)Acidulous Wrote:

I generally do manga reviews by volume.

I am guessing that it would be required to do an overall review instead of giving frequent volume reviews?

Yeah I prefer a review of the whole series, so that I don't have the entire thread being constantly updated and filled up by all the different volumes.

Quote:(07-21-2015, 11:29 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Yeah I prefer a review of the whole series, so that I don't have the entire thread being constantly updated and filled up by all the different volumes.

How about I make a thread that's dedicated to reviews of the Prison Life manga series and gets updated when I do a new review and you link to that thread?

Quote:(07-22-2015, 12:19 AM)Acidulous Wrote:

How about I make a thread that's dedicated to reviews of the Prison Life manga series and gets updated when I do a new review and you link to that thread?

Depending on how you layout the thread I may accept it. PM me what your general plans for the thread are and I'll let you know what I think.