Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 378 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
The Ultimate Android Tutorial

Thanks for that Protagonist, some of them I knew about when they cane out. But Thanks for the info

Thanks for this info bro, I never knew the advantages of rooting a droid.

Does rooting void some sort of warrenty, like iOS?

Thanks!

Quote:(09-15-2012, 02:10 PM)Predator Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Is there any chance of "bricking" your phone when installing new roms etc? I've been tempted to root my HTC Thunderbolt but I have just been wary. Lol

I've never heard of anyone bricking their phones when rooting. I own a rooted Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket (SGH-I727) running a custom ROM. (Cyanogen Mod 9). I half bricked it twice now. The first was due to the fact I installed the wrong version of Clockwork Recovery, and the second time mine just flipped shit one day. I manged to restore the phone both times. If you are worried about rooting, this method looks pretty simple:

Quote: (10-01-2012, 01:12 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, it does. However, I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you are careful. Mine was under warranty when I rooted it, and I haven't run into anything I couldn't handle. Second, you really should root, it really opens up your phone for lots of cool stuff.

Quote:(10-02-2012, 10:57 PM)TheMercenary Wrote:

Quote: (09-15-2012, 02:10 PM)Predator Wrote:

Is there any chance of "bricking" your phone when installing new roms etc? I've been tempted to root my HTC Thunderbolt but I have just been wary. Lol

I've never heard of anyone bricking their phones when rooting. I own a rooted Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket (SGH-I727) running a custom ROM. (Cyanogen Mod 9). I half bricked it twice now. The first was due to the fact I installed the wrong version of Clockwork Recovery, and the second time mine just flipped shit one day. I manged to restore the phone both times. If you are worried about rooting, this method looks pretty simple:

Quote: (10-01-2012, 01:12 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, it does. However, I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you are careful. Mine was under warranty when I rooted it, and I haven't run into anything I couldn't handle. Second, you really should root, it really opens up your phone for lots of cool stuff.

You can't brick an Android phone, unless you drop a brick on it of course.

Just keep in mind of how dangerous downloading files is now. The Android.anti virus are useless and there are a lot of different malware for this OS

For me, being an android fan. I use a custom rom, but i modified it myself. Im a greedy and full of myself. So i like to change them up to fit my personal "Im in love with myself" style. But as far as roms, if you put in a broken one. I know it can mess up your phone, it has happened to me. But as long as you know how to get to the boot menu manually, then you can fix it.

Awesome thread i found here,
Going to bookmark it here.

This is a great post! I am for sure going to look at the apps listed. Thanks for the great share!

Best guide I've seen on this thanks for sharing