Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 547 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
An Introduction!

Hello!

I just joined this forum, let me introduce myself. My name is Scimmazzed and I joined to tighten up my SEing skills. A bit about myself; I started SEing after being diagnosed with a movement disorder (to stay discreet, it’s one of the “big ones”) at what’s considered a young age. I started SEing/reselling to bring in some extra cash. Hoping to learn more from you all!

Other than that, I love video games, true crime, all the usual stuff that everyone likes really. Before my movement disorder worsened I was a professional in the arts.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to chatting you all!

It's nice to have you as part of our community, welcome aboard.

For your reference, the rules are found

[To see links please register here]

. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Enjoy your stay.

Quote:(11-22-2021, 04:07 PM)Scimmazzed Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello!

I just joined this forum, let me introduce myself. My name is Scimmazzed and I joined to tighten up my SEing skills. A bit about myself; I started SEing after being diagnosed with a movement disorder (to stay discreet, it’s one of the “big ones”) at what’s considered a young age. I started SEing/reselling to bring in some extra cash. Hoping to learn more from you all!

Other than that, I love video games, true crime, all the usual stuff that everyone likes really. Before my movement disorder worsened I was a professional in the arts.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to chatting you all!

Welcome to the forum.