Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 678 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Creating Social Engineering Methods from Scratch - Social Engineering Consumer Goods

And when I say consumer goods I mean the small things. Such as $20 or less, common things this will apply to would be things like food or toiletries. Say razor, candy, food, soda, or other things.

This will not be applicable to things like clothing, jewelry, electronics, or video games.

I've used this to create methods for tobacco products, food, soda, fast food restaurants, candy bars, and deodorant.
Usually this will result in you being sent manufacturers coupons for goods at the store, but hey nothing better than free essentials right?

Of course with so many brands, the possibilities are endless.

So you'll need to do a bit of information gathering. I recommend taking note of brands you want from the store, and making a list while you do your regular grocery shopping.

Now heres a checklist for what you'll need.

1. A fake identity. I usually just use a fake name, throw away email, text now number for a phone line, and a place to send it. Shouldn't be a problem sending it to your house, but the postmaster may become a little suspicious if you get a regular influx of mail, or rape it too hard lol. But small things are usually whatever. I usually opt for a Post Office box, and just have it sent under a pseudonym.

2. Your list of brands, or items you want to SE.

3. I recommend making an excel spreadsheet, with the name of the company, a list of common defects products are known to have, and the customer service line, or contact page url for.

4. As referenced above the "problem" with the product to use in the method.

Okay now we can go ahead and get started.

I usually keep my fake information displayed on notepad before dialing so I can improv if I have to.

Generally they might ask for things like, "where you bought the item from", "a code, or identifier" on the product." ive never seen companies ask for PoP aka a receipt for small items. You can bulk some items, but dont go too extreme I did it with coke, and got like 5 coupons in one envelope, a coupon for a BOGO on a carton of ciggys not quite free but better than nothing. It will vary, but its generally not too difficult to improv on, and I CANNOT stress this enough, take a unique spin on every SE you do, or method you make for yourself because over time, as shit saturates, it becomes an obvious sign of what you're doing, and employees will be trained to spot it. Being dynamic in your methodology is essential to being effective.

Anyways, thats all I have for my first contribution.

Oh yeah, and it usually takes about 7-10 days to get the shit, so if you want a steady flow of free shit be sure to do it every few days. I recommend alternating brands every few times you do it so that you switch it up. I'm not sure if they track replacements, but be sure to use different identities every time. After a while they might get wiser to it, so remember obscurity above all else in any kind of "pattern" be it what address its going to, the fake identity being used, or the excuse used to get a replacement.

Tata for now.

That's interesting, thanks :smile:

Quote:(04-03-2022, 02:25 AM)PYA Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

And so what kind of problems do you point out to the after sales/quality service? For example, can you give us an example of the problems you reported for the coke and for the cigarette cartridge?

Quote:(04-03-2022, 07:42 PM)azizouma Wrote:

And so what kind of problems do you point out to the after sales/quality service? For example, can you give us an example of the problems you reported for the coke and for the cigarette cartridge?

I think he kind of answers that in the post with " I CANNOT stress this enough, take a unique spin on every SE you do ". Be creative, think of an actual issue you might have with said product and try it. With things like this trying will almost certainly have no negative consequences.

Quote:(04-03-2022, 07:42 PM)azizouma Wrote:

3. I recommend making an excel spreadsheet, with the name of the company, a list of common defects products are known to have, and the customer service line, or contact page url for.

>Flat Soda
>Stale cigs.
>Damaged products.

A few tips try browsing customer complaints for common problems. Compile a list, check out recall news for products. etc.

Quote:(04-03-2022, 09:13 PM)PYA Wrote:

Quote: (04-03-2022, 07:42 PM)azizouma Wrote:

>Flat Soda
>Stale cigs.
>Damaged products.

A few tips try browsing customer complaints for common problems. Compile a list, check out recall news for products. etc.

Thanksss !

Do you always do it by phone or also by email/contact on their website ?

Do you stick to products under 20 or did you succeed on less cheap products ?

Did you tried with bottles of alcohol ?