Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1074 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Advice for Amazon account

Quote:(12-03-2020, 10:22 AM)Jerban Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-03-2020, 10:18 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2020, 09:16 AM)Jerban Wrote:

What is this and can you elaborate on it?

Items over a certain amount on Amazon are now sent with a OTP (One Time Password) This code is sent to you on the morning of your delivery via email and you have to give this code to the delivery driver before you can take for the parcel. I'm not sure where your current location is but that's what is happening in the UK and i believe it has been implemented in India for quite some time too.

Interessting, do you know where the estimated threshold of value is?

I'm not entirely sure. I purchased an item for £105 and i had the OTP delivery. Maybe it's anything over £100 that they use the OTP.

Quote:(12-04-2020, 01:20 PM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2020, 10:22 AM)Jerban Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2020, 10:18 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:

Items over a certain amount on Amazon are now sent with a OTP (One Time Password) This code is sent to you on the morning of your delivery via email and you have to give this code to the delivery driver before you can take for the parcel. I'm not sure where your current location is but that's what is happening in the UK and i believe it has been implemented in India for quite some time too.

Interessting, do you know where the estimated threshold of value is?

I'm not entirely sure. I purchased an item for £105 and i had the OTP delivery. Maybe it's anything over £100 that they use the OTP.

as far as i can get info about it, its limited to the courier in said country if they have a partnership with amazon regarding the OTP's.. i guess in some situation you will have to think of new ways to exploit amazon like that.

Quote:(12-04-2020, 02:58 PM)Jerban Wrote:

as far as i can get info about it, its limited to the courier in said country if they have a partnership with amazon regarding the OTP's.
It's also country-specific, Irrespective of the carrier used.

For Instance, Amazon In India predominantly use OTPs for high value Items, but there are times when It's needed for cheaper Items as well. To the best of my knowledge, there are no hard and fast rules as to when an OTP Is/Is not required.