Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
HTML content slider

I'm not skilled in advanced HTML, or any CSS at all, and I've done some research into making something I think is called a "content slider" (like the thing at

[To see links please register here]

, an anti-human trafficking organization), but I've come up short.

Looking at

I think it wants me to buy the code to use that slider, but what I need is one closer to the one used on the Redlight Traffic website I linked, and hopefully free... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You could take a look at this list, I'm sure you will eventually find what you need:

But if want to learn how it works and how to make one yourself then check out this article:

If you search something like "CSS content slider" or "jquery slider" or any combination of those keywords you will find hundreds of results that should help you

HTML and CSS are both very small components of what you are trying to achieve. You need to look into what is known as Jquery, a javascript library. You can achieve this going over tutorials on youtube, or google "open source JQuery sliders." There are some really fantastic ones out there, including [nivo-slider][1].

You could make an open source one look like the example by rounding off the corners with CSS.

[1]:

It's been about a year and a half since I did some research on this myself, and I ended up going with both Flexslider (

) and Responsiveslides (

) back then after trialling a few different ones. About a year ago, I rewrote the site and now only use Responsiveslides.

What I liked about both was the cleanliness of the markup and they were easy to fit in a responsive design. What ended up giving responsiveslides the edge in the latest round of changes is the size: 1.4kb minified is pretty darn small, and in addition it did everything I needed from it (if you need it to do more, size will obviously increase). Jquery was part of the project anyway, so the overhead from loading that wasn't an issue for me.

Hope that helps!