Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
CHEAT IN CYBERCAFE

HELLO MY NEW FRIENDS...THIS JALAL77 &I M GOING TO SHARE A COOL TRICK WITH U...&AS U SEE I M TRYING MY BEST FOR SHARE MY TUTORIAL WID U...
OK NOW I WILL SHOW SO U HOW TO CHEAT IN INTERNETCAFE &SAVE UR MONEY...I MEAN U CAN STOP TIMER IN CYBER CAFE...
1. GO TASK MANAGER,BUT PROBLEM IS MANY TASK MANGER DISABLE IN CAFE BY ADMIN SO U CAN ENABLE TASK MANAGER FROM REGISTRY IF SOMEOF U DONT KNOW WHERE IN REGISTRY THEN SIMPLY GO TO GOOGLE THEN DOWNLOAD TASKMANAGER FIX SOFTWARE.SIMPLY CLICK FIX TASK MANGER &VOILA UR TAS MANAGER ENABLE.
2 .OK AFTER U WENT IN TASK MANAGER U FIND A PROCESS CALLED CLIENT.EXE .
3.END CLIENT.EXE PROCESS &U DONE... UR CAFE TIMER WILL STOP....
REP ME IF U LIKE MY TUTORAIL.

HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/currentVersion/Policies\Explorer\
On right Hand Side you'll find the Taskmanager option delete that reg entry..you are done....

... he will knew if you end the client dump-ass , may be for easycafe you have to end the guard.exe and pause the client.exe

download task manager fix software from google....

Quote:(04-28-2011, 09:13 AM)chisco Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i havnt still understood,,,,whats hklm?????please add me to yahoo messenger,[email protected]

Start menu>Run>Regedit>HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/currentVersion/Policies

sorry i was not loge in sorry
great dear.............. but many netcafe's holder are bigning time writ on register and u cont do this trick lol

Do it work using Dtaskmanager!? just asking!

Nice info...thanks for sharing..

=.= they sure will know.. LOL

Leecher !!! Flamingw0rm Made this tutorial :smile:
give credits .