Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP]

Quote:(07-29-2013, 08:08 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-29-2013, 06:00 PM)Platinum Wrote:

That looks rather complicated bud -snip-

If you want to work together, sure!

It's actually rather simple. You create a global user variable, initialize it, and it sticks for the rest of the session. It can grab just about any information you can think of. I just need to finish it. If you want to work together, I'd be happy to, but I am positive we use different methods.

You know the problem is that if you stick it to a session it won't be live, it's fast but not reliable. What you have would be nice if you make an interactive application for CC like logging in and posting through a program.

Quote:(07-29-2013, 08:16 PM)Platinum Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2013, 08:08 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:

It's actually rather simple. You create a global user variable, initialize it, and it sticks for the rest of the session. It can grab just about any information you can think of. I just need to finish it. If you want to work together, I'd be happy to, but I am positive we use different methods.

You know the problem is that if you stick it to a session it won't be live, it's fast but not reliable. What you have would be nice if you make an interactive application for CC like logging in and posting through a program.

That is what mine is designed for. But it wouldn't be hard to create a timer (yes, a timer) and some global variables and update the variables every X seconds with the timer. Always makes sure the data is live and it is pulled directly from the site every time.

Here is what I accomplished about 30 seconds ago. Took me around 10 minutes to get it all working.

[Image: 3OVjz.png]
[Image: 3OVtT.png]

Quote:(07-29-2013, 11:58 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2013, 08:16 PM)Platinum Wrote:

That is what mine is designed for. But it wouldn't be hard to create a timer (yes, a timer) and some global variables and update the variables every X seconds with the timer. Always makes sure the data is live and it is pulled directly from the site every time.

Here is what I accomplished about 30 seconds ago. Took me around 10 minutes to get it all working.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That looks fine to me, but to be honest doing that timer thingy is not really professional. The app will lagg as hell, and you don't need it at all. With my code, you simply initialize an uid once or do it multiple times if you wish. I still have to be coding that groups though ^^

Quote:(07-30-2013, 08:36 AM)Platinum Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2013, 11:58 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That looks fine to me, but to be honest doing that timer thingy is not really professional. The app will lagg as hell, and you don't need it at all. With my code, you simply initialize an uid once or do it multiple times if you wish. I still have to be coding that groups though ^^

The timer is actually perfectly professional. That was what the timer was designed for; updating data at intervals. Not progressbars and shit, but every few minutes, update the variables. Perfectly professional.

[Image: 3Phqm.png]
Not shown: Bio, Gender, Location

Quote:(07-30-2013, 10:18 AM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 08:36 AM)Platinum Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

The timer is actually perfectly professional. That was what the timer was designed for; updating data at intervals. Not progressbars and shit, but every few minutes, update the variables. Perfectly professional.

Every time is some minutes would be ok, just make sure it doesn't lag the app. A lot of 'noobs' do it so that it will lag/freeze.

Quote:(07-30-2013, 10:42 AM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 10:25 AM)Platinum Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 10:18 AM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Every time is some minutes would be ok, just make sure it doesn't lag the app. A lot of 'noobs' do it so that it will lag/freeze.

While that may be true, it isn't up to the API creator to deter instances of lag. The coder using the API may be poorly using it, but there are very professional ways to make it work.

Do you have Skype? I'd love to talk to you about some things.

Hmm yeah add me on Skype: junnesejer

Quote:(07-30-2013, 10:25 AM)Platinum Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

While that may be true, it isn't up to the API creator to deter instances of lag. The coder using the API may be poorly using it, but there are very professional ways to make it work.

Quote:(07-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Platinum Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 10:42 AM)Sempiternal Wrote:

'

Setup a thread instead of using a timer.

Quote:(07-30-2013, 12:51 PM)Eternity Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Platinum Wrote:

'

A constantly running thread to update data at a regular interval would actually use more memory than a timer would. It is what timers were designed to do; update data at regular intervals. Whereas threading was designed to allow asynchronous code execution. Timers are perfectly fine when used correctly and actually better than threads in some instances.

Quote:(07-30-2013, 06:06 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 12:51 PM)Eternity Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2013, 10:43 AM)Platinum Wrote:

A constantly running thread to update data at a regular interval would actually use more memory than a timer would. It is what timers were designed to do; update data at regular intervals. Whereas threading was designed to allow asynchronous code execution. Timers are perfectly fine when used correctly and actually better than threads in some instances.

Better to not use a control when you can do the same thing without one.