Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 428 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
How does one delete or corrupt personal data on phone.

I still want to be able to use the phone, but I have personal data on there, I want to corrupt my data so no one can retrieve my personal info.
I know factory resetting isn't enough so any tips?
I have an Android ZTE.

You could use an app called EDS and mount TrueCrypt/VeraCrypt containers on your Android.

Quote:(08-31-2018, 01:23 AM)Asura Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You could use an app called EDS and mount TrueCrypt/VeraCrypt containers on your Android.

idk what truecrypt is. Is it apart of the EDS APK

Quote:(08-31-2018, 01:32 AM)Divian Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2018, 01:23 AM)Asura Wrote:

idk what truecrypt is. Is it apart of the EDS APK

EDS has that feature to make TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt Containers. When you mount them, you can store files into it or take files out of it. TrueCrypt has been discontinued but many still uses it. VeraCrypt is a fork of TrueCrypt and more up to date, secure. The containers are a virtual disk that has encryption options you can pick. So every time you mount one on your phone, it will prompt for a password before proceeding. Due to Android's size limitations, you can only make containers less than 4GB.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

TrueCrypt Is discontinued and no longer supported so I suggest not to use It. VeraCrypt Is It's successor, hence use that.

@"Asura" has explained VeraCrypt's usage quite well but If you require assistance with creating encrypted volumes, mounting/dismounting, encryption algorithms used etc, let me know. For added protected, you can create an encrypted volume Inside another encrypted volume, and It's the secondary volume where your data will be stored. Good luck to anyone trying to access It.

Use a PC data recovery wizard on your phone as if it were an external storage device and delete it with that

In terms of secure data wipe,

seems to do the job well.