Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 172 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
How to convert a swift project with storyboards and xibs into a custom sdk/framework

I'm creating a sdk in which I want to use all the functionality and storyboards and xibs of my swift application. So that if I want import my application into some other application, then i can directly import my sdk into other application and access all the views and functionality in that. How can i achieve this. Please suggest me where I can find this.

The best would be to copy the existing files -> VC + Storyboards + XIB's and paste them in the newly created SDK. That way you don't need to import one application into another, but import a SDK in all applications, including the one you have created.

To convert an app to SDK/Framework.

1. Create New Project With `Cocoa Touch Framework`.
2. Convert Your all `storyboards` files to `xib` file, (because we cannot present SDK storyboards in Parent application).
3. Copy yours all classes and import them in to yours framework project.
4. Made a Receiver Class `YourSDKReceiver` that will get all information from the
Parent application and will notify/pass it to your SDK/Framework
class and present it xib file into your Parent application.

[Here][1] is beautiful tutorial to do it.
There is another [tutorial][2].

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[To see links please register here]