Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Method for DISA lock

Pardon my noobness to this site if I am in the wrong area...I appreciate the work done on this subject and would contribute what I did to bypass DISA lock on my RCA/DVD tablet.... So here goes.
First connected with my older dell tower with vista, was given usual prompt to play, open ,sync media ect.
I opened internal storage, found disatest file, copied to PC, then deleted from device. Then I synced device with windows media player. Got it synced though a little error note popped up. Then, and pardon my absentness of paying attention, plugged a USB data stick, bout 4GB, into the device's USB slot. Not sure if it were still plugged into the PC.
This immediately opened a window on the screen and I picked the section that would give me further access, continued with this strategy and soon got to settings where I deleted vudu, same , and Walmart APS. Deactivated security administrator (s) enabled APS from unknown source, got online, added my gmail account and started downloading and installing APS from web and play store no problem, and when I minimized all APS to X them out page by page the Disa activation lock page was one of them. Am using device now and calling with TextNow, oh, while open in my PC I downloaded to my PC the apk sidebar lite and deposited it in internal storage, downloads I think, so it was there unopened when i synced and later got into settings with USB data stick which I then at that time opened and installed before going online, but didn't use and haven't yet, sorry I wasn't more diligent in documenting the exact order of this bypass. Hope this helps was inspired by the work already put in by fellow members.

Quote:(12-31-2018, 12:17 PM)albinofrost Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pardon my noobness to this site if I am in the wrong area...I appreciate the work done on this subject and would contribute what I did to bypass DISA lock on my RCA/DVD tablet.... So here goes.
First connected with my older dell tower with vista, was given usual prompt to play, open ,sync media ect.
I opened internal storage, found disatest file, copied to PC, then deleted from device. Then I synced device with windows media player. Got it synced though a little error note popped up. Then, and pardon my absentness of paying attention, plugged a USB data stick, bout 4GB, into the device's USB slot. Not sure if it were still plugged into the PC.
This immediately opened a window on the screen and I picked the section that would give me further access, continued with this strategy and soon got to settings where I deleted vudu, same , and Walmart APS. Deactivated security administrator (s) enabled APS from unknown source, got online, added my gmail account and started downloading and installing APS from web and play store no problem, and when I minimized all APS to X them out page by page the Disa activation lock page was one of them. Am using device now and calling with TextNow, oh, while open in my PC I downloaded to my PC the apk sidebar lite and deposited it in internal storage, downloads I think, so it was there unopened when i synced and later got into settings with USB data stick which I then at that time opened and installed before going online, but didn't use and haven't yet, sorry I wasn't more diligent in documenting the exact order of this bypass. Hope this helps was inspired by the work already put in by fellow members.

thanks man