Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Increase point for many Addmefast account at a time

Hi,

I'll show you simple technique to run many AddMeFast account at the same web browser on autopilot

First, install imacros at this topic

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Now, open about 5 firefox browser windows

Use this addons for Firefox

Login AddmeFast account 1 and Facebook account 1, then Click the Clear Cookies

Now, you can login multi other addmefast and facebook, yes boost AMF point like crazy

P/S:
1. Surfing facebook with Firefox requires much RAM resources, so donot try this tip with 1 GB RAM [Image: sleepy.gif]
2. If you donot like yr computer open all day, use VPS and setup windows.
3. Create many facebook account and adjust the timeframe at least 6 second or FB would block your like function.
It's more easier to use Imacros for Twitter Follow as Twitter is fast to register new account - donot need to verify.

I don't get it...,
it doesn't seem to work for me