Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 586 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
PortableTweets - New Portable Twitter Application!

[Image: colmD.png]
Credits to Duane Roelands for the TwitterVB Twitter API
Here's my newest program! I've just been messing around with the twitter API today after finally FINALLY getting it to work, lol. I'm actually going to use this program myself for when I don't want to go online, haha. The main reason I created this was for an easy way to tweet, and read tweets into one simple application! It's pretty basic, I've got a lot of details to attend to, but I'm releasing it as-is because it's working fine, I've just got a lot of error handling to do.

Program Name:
PortableTweets

Feature's:
  • Quick Tweeting
  • View Tweets
  • Easy Access

Download Link:

[To see links please register here]

Virus Scan:

MD5:
A137B143501C71EC9477411CED4EC318

Screenshot's:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

You can probably make a bot with this. Thanks for the share.

If you downloaded it, you'd find out. :wink:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

When I saw portable I though IOS or Android. I don't see the point of not just logging into twitter if your on your PC.

Quote:(02-02-2013, 11:42 PM)Kinanizer Wrote:

When I saw portable I though IOS or Android. I don't see the point of not just logging into twitter if your on your PC.

Perhaps someone may prefer an application instead of going on the website? Don't judge a program based on personal preference.

Quote:(02-02-2013, 11:45 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2013, 11:42 PM)Kinanizer Wrote:

Perhaps someone may prefer an application instead of going on the website? Don't judge a program based on personal preference.

If I where judging it I would say it's good or I would say it's bad. Instead I just stated that I don't see the point in it. It looks like a good program though, if you want a judgement.

I suppose so. I just thought you were calling it useless. Thanks anyway.