Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 198 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Help? Reward? 4,000 Capital !

Hi guys !

So, for the rest of the weekend I will be a tad busy. I was curious if anyone could setup a website for me with x10 web hosting?

I know some may not like it, but I enjoy x10 :smile:

If you setup my site I will donate 4,000 DZ Capital to you and 500 every month you continue to help me run the site :smile:

Let me know if anyone is interested.

(I do not plan on making this a serious site, Just something to keep me busy and to help me learn a bit more about MyBB & webmaster!)

Please don't offer Capital when we're resetting the system.

Sorry. Well, whoever helps me, I give you my word I will try and find a way to pay you back

Quote:(09-20-2013, 04:06 PM)Paradox Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Please don't offer Capital when we're resetting the system.

Seriously? Again?

I'm going to send you a PM Diamond.

I could help you out with this, hit me up.

I can set it up if you download all the files and send me a join.me link.