Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 844 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
cdiscount

Hey I recently made an order for MacBook Air m2 (1300 e) and it's been like 13 days after receiving a product. 3 refunders meant to do a refund for me and nobody even started. I know that cdiscount rebills over 1k e but I want to try my best. Do you know which method will be the best and what to do to avoid rebill? It is on my real data so a lot options are not available but maybe you got some idea. It was French cdiscount. I've been thinking about return and ftid. Let me know your thoughts

Quote:(12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)smallgreyman Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey I recently made an order for MacBook Air m2 (1300 e) and it's been like 13 days after receiving a product. 3 refunders meant to do a refund for me and nobody even started. I know that cdiscount rebills over 1k e but I want to try my best. Do you know which method will be the best and what to do to avoid rebill? It is on my real data so a lot options are not available but maybe you got some idea. It was French cdiscount. I've been thinking about return and ftid. Let me know your thoughts

you are in france ?

If so im interested about wh

Quote: (12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)smallgreyman Wrote:

you are in france ?

If so im interested about what you can tell me on SE cdiscount. Are they easy and which is the limit based on your experience and what youve heard?

FTID clearly if the delivery service allows it

Colissimo & UPS, it works well
I did not try other services when I was in France

Quote:(12-22-2022, 01:09 AM)Exodeen Wrote:

Interesting ! Tu es français ?

Quote:(12-22-2022, 01:09 AM)Exodeen Wrote:

And how did you manage to achieve a ftid with colissimo @Exodeen?

You can do DNA and then Cdiscount asks you to sign an affidavit that makes you declare that the package has actually not arrived at your place.
I don’t know about return methods with Cdiscount

Quote:I recently made an order for MacBook Air m2
Do you know which method will be the best
The sealed box method Is well suited.

Quote:(12-22-2022, 03:43 PM)Farid1030 Wrote:

You can do DNA and then Cdiscount asks you to sign an affidavit that makes you declare that the package has actually not arrived at your place.
I don’t know about return methods with Cdiscount

@farid1030 How much have you already tested with Cdiscount with a dna without them asking for a police report?

Quote:(12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)smallgreyman Wrote:

Any update on that ?