Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 929 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
⭐PS5 SE METHOD 2021 ⭐INCLUDES FREE SERIAL NUMBER FOR YOU TO TRY ⭐

Hey Everyone <3
Not sure if this has been posted on here before or whatever but I have been using this method for some time. It's not the fastest process, but it works, so that's the main thing. Good things come to those who wait huh?
1. Get a Playstation 5 serial number
2. Call up Sony customer service. When you do make sure you have the serial ready. When they answers tell them that you are having an issue with your newly bought PS5, it won't start. Tell them that you have tried every troubleshoot possible.
3. If they ask have you tried this bla bla bla, just say yes I have tried it. The rep will say "It seems like your PS5 is faulty and needs to be sent to our repair service center". You will say okey that sounds good.
4. The rep will ask you if you have a PSN account just say No. Now the rep will ask you for the serial number of the your PS5 device, you will give them that on the phone, he will then ask for personal info, address, email etc etc.
5. You will receive a shipping label to your email address, you will have to FTID Sony, BUT do FTID3 for 100% success rate. When the FTID3 says delivered on tracking, wait 14 days exactly, when 14 days has passed call up Sony and tell them what's the status.
6. They will look it up and say that we can't seem to find your device bla bla bla... they will have to send you a brand new PS5 device.

This is a serial number you can use - F10B01XW412555032

Very nice tutorial. What region and model (Disc/Digital) is this serial number for?

I'm searching for a Ps5 SN.
If anyone has one I would pay for it!

What is FTID3? Sorry I'm still a noob here

Quote:(07-12-2021, 12:20 AM)kingbroly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What is FTID3? Sorry I'm still a noob here
FTID Is an abbreviation of "Fake Tracking ID", but the title Is totally Incorrect and misleading.

The Tracking ID Is not fake, It's the "shipping label" that's manipulated and fictitious.

Can someone tell me what the FTID3 is?

Quote:(07-11-2021, 03:54 PM)xVita Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm searching for a Ps5 SN.
If anyone has one I would pay for it!

Message me I have some

Trying this out.. got a code and a prepaid label out.. Just never done a ftid3 before since they're always kinda sus..

What info do I change on the label? I had the Bobs ebook once but dont anymore so I literally don't have any idea of what to change to make sure it all goes through perfectly.

Its from Royal Mail..

Also do i just send it in an envelope or do I have to send a similar sized box with a similar weight?

Happy SE's