Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
✨✨New FREE STUFF mobile app TRASHCAT✨✨

First thread post in the forums :stressed:

My friend has created a mobile app that allows users to post items they no longer need and are setting out.

The app applies geo-coordinates when the item is dropped and allows "finders" to locate the items and pick them up.
All items I have come across on the app are free, and have even seen really nice furniture being given away.

I could definitely see this being utilized to profit off of other peoples "trash" or simply use.

If you are interested in checking the app out I will link below:

[To see links please register here]

If you have feedback on the app and want to contact the developer please give him a follow on twitter and dm:

Why do I feel like this is a scam...

Quote:(08-06-2017, 07:13 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

not sure, but cleared it through admin before posting. It doesn't ask for money so not sure how you would be scammed either way...
I have not been "scammed" yet by people dropping free items on the street, so...

Quote:(08-06-2017, 07:45 AM)jiglord Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:43 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:16 AM)jiglord Wrote:

not sure, but cleared it through admin before posting. It doesn't ask for money so not sure how you would be scammed either way...
I have not been "scammed" yet by people dropping free items on the street, so...

Don't know... got a gut feeling? Maybe mapping IP's to addresses? Could be anything really.

Ahh I see your train of thought, not sure there haven't looked into the data being received and stored from the app. I can surely ask though

You don't have to do that lol, just thought I'd throw my two cents in

Quote:(08-06-2017, 07:47 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:45 AM)jiglord Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:43 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Don't know... got a gut feeling? Maybe mapping IP's to addresses? Could be anything really.

Ahh I see your train of thought, not sure there haven't looked into the data being received and stored from the app. I can surely ask though

You don't have to do that lol, just thought I'd throw my two cents in

Well, he is a personal acquaintance and my curiosity is sparked now so lol

Quote:(08-06-2017, 07:16 AM)jiglord Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:13 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote:(08-06-2017, 07:43 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:16 AM)jiglord Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2017, 07:13 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

seems interesting, but the lack of core evidence is quite suspicious if anyone can prove this is legit ill check it out.

If the app still continues in the future, it may become of use for me. The idea of this app is a bit interesting.

Quote:(08-06-2017, 10:54 AM)Asura Wrote:

If the app still continues in the future, it may become of use for me. The idea of this app is a bit interesting.

I agree, it is definitely an interesting concept. Have been using it for a bit now; once more people join I could see it being beneficial.