Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 416 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
✅️ Lounge for Beginner Refunders ✅️

Hi everybody,

We've started a server that's catered to refunders who are completely new and/or need advice on methods for any particular site. It's a chill, safe space where sauce is exchanged between everybody. If you're interested, the link is (add the site before period, you know which one I'm talking about):

Removed - Staff.

Everything goes here: screenshots, files, methods, etc. You won't have to worry about people gatekeeping here!

Most importantly, staff will NEVER advertise sellers/refunders and their services--you'll never see "verified resellers" with the "latest method" advertised by admins, charging members for it. So you won't have to worry about the integrity of the server ever being compromised.

We'll have a tele as a backup running soon, just in case the server gets banned. However, we're taking every possible measure to ensure that will not happen. Come take a look, you'll be glad you stopped by!

Nice looking server. I love it.

As per our

[To see links please register here]

, linking/referencing Discord servers Is not allowed.

As such, I've removed the link.

Quote:(04-22-2022, 07:57 PM)Hinolsi Wrote:

Hi everybody,

We've started a server that's catered to refunders who are completely new and/or need advice on methods for any particular site. It's a chill, safe space where sauce is exchanged between everybody. If you're interested, the link is (add the site before period, you know which one I'm talking about):

Removed - Staff.

i would love to join but where is the link?

Everything goes here: screenshots, files, methods, etc. You won't have to worry about people gatekeeping here!

Most importantly, staff will NEVER advertise sellers/refunders and their services--you'll never see "verified resellers" with the "latest method" advertised by admins, charging members for it. So you won't have to worry about the integrity of the server ever being compromised.

We'll have a tele as a backup running soon, just in case the server gets banned. However, we're taking every possible measure to ensure that will not happen. Come take a look, you'll be glad you stopped by!

Quote:(04-23-2022, 07:51 AM)Uzitonic1 Wrote:

where is the link?
Refer to my previous post.

Quote:(04-23-2022, 10:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-23-2022, 07:51 AM)Uzitonic1 Wrote:

where is the link?
Refer to my previous post.

My apologies, should've read the rules first

If anybody is interested, feel free to send me a pm

Quote:(04-23-2022, 07:35 PM)Hinolsi Wrote:

My apologies, should've read the rules first
All good.

My post simply serves as a friendly reminder.