Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
♛ Quality ♛ Information ♛ Recruitment ♛

Best of luck with the group, it seems great. I will not be applying, however, I don't apply to groups.

Update :

We are still looking for members guys, i am also working on a new userbar.

Quote:(04-03-2013, 08:01 AM)Ulquiorra Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Name : Ulquiorra.
Time Zone : UTC -6:00 Central America
What are some of the skills that you have currently? I'm currently learning Java, and I have a tiny bit of experience with HTML.

What are some of the sections you are most active in? Coding and General.

Why do you want to join Quality? Because I feel that I am somewhat high quality, and I really enjoy the forum with the threads I've lurked so far.

If you have did any contest recently please tell us :
No.

EXTRA INFORMATION:
I have over 200 posts on CG, the forum MxRE invited me from, he got permission from me to invite him first though, so I was hoping it could be an exception? I also have 26 positive rep. You can just ask him too. :smile:

Accepted !

Please contact me through pm for more information.

Good luck with your group, I hope this gets official someday

Nah Greed, i have decided that i do not want this official at the moment.

It is slow so i am just looking for another group..

All i see is Google Images, but alright