Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 833 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
★ CashFX - Makin' Money, Makin' Graphics ★★ {OFFICIAL} ★★ Recruitment

Quote:(04-14-2013, 03:52 PM)Redcap Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am willing to be in your group. I am 22 years old and love designing. Here is proof of my designing skills.

You have been accepted to a trial.

Dz Name: Abz

Why do I want to join CashFX?: I don't think that I'm to good at making graphics. I started a while ago. But I want to learn and thats why I want to join your group. My work is not so good yet because I made these today...

Your work:

Are you active in the graphics forums?: No, but I will be in the CashFX subforum. :smile:

Other than that I think I meet the requirements.

Quote:(04-17-2013, 08:48 PM)Abc Wrote:

Dz Name: Abz

Why do I want to join CashFX?: I don't think that I'm to good at making graphics. I started a while ago. But I want to learn and thats why I want to join your group. My work is not so good yet because I made these today...

Your work:

Are you active in the graphics forums?: No, but I will be in the CashFX subforum. :smile:

Other than that I think I meet the requirements.

You have been denied.
PM me if you would like your reasoning for being denied.

My favorite group is being sold.. why

I don't think think this thread is necessary anymore. :/

Username:
Jay.

Money Making / Graphic Design (Applciation Reason):
Graphic Design.

Reason For Applying:
I'm applying for CashFX due to my want to be incorporated or included in a group here on Discussion Zone, along with my want to have a more of a reason to post Graphic Design related content here on the board. Seeing as CashFX is centered around to two aspects which I truly enjoy, Graphic Design and Monetizing (Making Money), makes me want to apply for this group specifically.

Sub-Field of Choice (Inside Graphic Design):
Web Design / Web Development / Concept Art.

Experience (Time):
Over four years experience in Adobe Photoshop, two years experience in Adobe Illustrator and Maxon Cinema 4D.

Tools of Trade (Programs):
  • Adobe Photoshop (CS5.1 Extended)
  • Adobe Illustrator (CS5)
  • Maxon Cinema 4D[/*]

Five Most Recent Works:
  • [To see links please register here]

[/*]

Additional Information (About Me):
My name is Jay I'm an 18 year old Body Builder and young adult, alongside my passion as a Body Builder I also took up Graphic Design. Throughout my years in the field I've grow in skill and love for the work I create, regardless of it being paid or free work. I don't personally thrive to create work which I can sell, as much as I create work which I can just show off. I'm fairly busy but have quite a few hours a day to spend creating works, body build, and take care of my girlfriend whom' I love dearly. My life comes first in any situation next to the life's of those whom' I love, next is what ever happens to take up my time. If accepted here I am willing and hoping to dedicate a bit more time to Discussion Zone / CashFX.

Thank you for reading.