Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 567 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
▲ JOEY'S INTRODUCTION ▲

[Image: ZpjY2Qo.png]

ABOUT ME

I am an enthusiastic graphics designer, branding professional and app developer inspired by the formats and style of mediums such as anime. I'm located in the UK as of now and the fore-see able future, which means I obviously love tea and all things British. Right now I'm 15 years old and I'm still improving my quality as a graphics designer. I can code in C#, Lua, JavaScript, Python and basic HTML.

Welcome to the forum, Joey! Be sure to savvy up on the

[To see links please register here]

when you get the chance, and check out the multitude of different threads and subforums that garner your interests. If you need any help at, I'm sure that a ton of people, myself included, will be more than happy to help.

Welcome to Sinisterly, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum. If you need any information, be sure to check the rules/help docs.

Nice Introduction Joey, welcome to Sinisterly.

Given the content of which your Interests are based on, I'm sure you'll fit In well within our community.
See you around the forums.