Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 220 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
█▓▒░ [GET] ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ Credit Repair Machine $49 (FREE Registration Access)

We're living in the times where you need good credit. Here in America, you will not get certain jobs if you have poor credit. For some reason, some employers feel that people with poor credit scores are prone to committing a crime. That doesn't make sense to me, but that's how things go.

Bill collectors don't have the power that they pretend to have. If you don't want a bill collector calling your home, send them a letter (certified mail with return receipt). In the letter, tell the bill collector to stop calling your home and sending you mail. By law, they must stop contacting you. This is called "Cease and Desist".

A bill collector is hired by the creditor to collect their debt. They will get paid if they are able to get money from you. You are not obligated to send money to a bill collector if their name is not included in the agreement or contract you have with the creditor. Now, bill collectors will put the outstanding account on your credit file. This is how they attack consumers. You can fight back by telling the bill collector to send you a copy of a written agreement that proves you are obligated to do business with them. If they can't do this, they must take the outstanding account off your credit file.

You can state the following in a letter (certified mail with return receipt): Hey, send me a copy of a written agreement with my signature that legally obligates me to do business with you. If you cannot do this, get off my credit file. You have 30 days to respond. If you fail to respond, I will be taking you to small claims court. I will be suing you for defamation of character and coercion.

Nine times out of ten, the bill collector will not be able to produce anything that proves you are obligated to pay them any money. They will simply go away and take the negative mark off your credit file.

Negotiate with your creditors. Tell them you are going through a hard time right now. They will be open to getting something instead of nothing. This is how you get them to reduce the outstanding balance and get them off your credit file.

Can't qualify for an unsecured credit card? Get a secured credit card. It will help you build up your credit. Go to a low end department store and apply for a card. This will also increase your credit score. Well guys, good luck!

I'm late to this party,

The link to the webinar thread is gone, well it's been 2-3 years lol

Good info on almost every page though.

Hopefully, I'll figure it out with enough effort.

I'm sure not gonna send those idiots any money they don't rightfully
Deserve.

Wow, this is such a great thread! Learned a lot. Thank you. Would like to know more about the webinar and if a paid spot is still available.