Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
•How To Get FREE Apple Products!•

Since i am a Upgraded Member in 2 SE FORUMS(Se.net ,Hmsef) I would like to share my method on How To SE Apple Products

1. Go to ebay Type in the product.
2. Look for pictures that show the serial and are brand new new.
3. If non message the seller "Hey can i have the serial number so i can verify its not stolen and its has warrenty still? Thanks in advance im tired of being scammed"
4.Go to apple and registered the serial number. Then fill out a case saying your screen is black and white with lines.
5. Call them and say you filled it out and you need a replacement or it fixed asap.
6. Get a vcc with 1$ on it. And use that for express shipping. and tell them it for your worked u need it asap.
7. They will send you a replacement. Dont send them one in back. Just throw the vcc away.
[Image: tumblr_lrkjgxDxg61r3ovdbo1_500.gif]

Its 100% TRUSTED AND STILL WORKING Tested By Myself OVER 3Times

I will try this. Thanks for the post.

Sry for being a noob, but what is a vcc, and this works in portugal?

Quote:(05-09-2013, 03:59 PM)mig4ng Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sry for being a noob, but what is a vcc, and this works in portugal?

Virtual Credit Card, and unlikely. Probably works for the USA and UK only.

My friend tried this so I know it works but is very risky if you get caught or if they have proof its theirs!

I would like to just purchase one from you directly seeing how I am in North Dakota for work and my drop is in Indiana :/
If you are willing to get some of these for sale, I would like 1 iPad and 1 iPad Mini or just 2 full size iPads.
Let me know whats good and if it is easier contact me on skype, feel free to add s.lacker

This works for multiple things, like Kindle Fires.

Quote:(05-14-2013, 08:16 PM)Death Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Wouldn't they just realize that it was a fake call and come to your house with a bill?

No a company that deals with thousands of orders everyday won't single you out, they have to deal with carders and thefts, being SE'd isn't the top of their worries.

Wouldn't they just realize that it was a fake call and come to your house with a bill?

An apple method that doesn't involve boxing, yeah proof please.