Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 486 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
£200-£250 ASOS basket

Quote:(07-01-2020, 08:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-01-2020, 02:52 AM)steadyremiix Wrote:

are you familiar with refunds for gymshark?
Not specifically, but as you're aware, any company can be SEd.
in the meantime until i find someone who could assist me with ASOS i’m going to attempt a DNA for gymshark since they deliver with Hermes too. they do DPD but i’d rather use another since i’ve DNA’d DPD recently. the order will probably be around £200?

Quote:(07-01-2020, 02:42 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

in the meantime until i find someone who could assist me with ASOS i’m going to attempt a DNA for gymshark since they deliver with Hermes too. they do DPD but i’d rather use another since i’ve DNA’d DPD recently. the order will probably be around £200?
Good move- where possible, It's always good practice to change methods and (In this case) carriers, namely to avoid raising suspicion.

You'll be fine with an Item valued at £200. Hopefully a signature Is not required on delivery.

Quote:(07-01-2020, 02:42 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

Good move- where possible, It's always good practice to change methods and (In this case) carriers, namely to avoid raising suspicion.

You'll be fine with an Item valued at £200. Hopefully a signature Is not required on delivery.

Quote:(07-01-2020, 04:34 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2020, 02:42 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

and if a signature is required, either fake it or leave door unanswered?

Quote:(07-01-2020, 04:34 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2020, 02:42 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

Quote:(07-01-2020, 11:21 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

A fake signature Is certainly the way to go when In contact with the carrier.

If you don't answer the door, will the package be redirected to a collection point?

Quote:(07-01-2020, 11:21 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

If you don't answer the door, will the package be redirected to a collection point?

Quote:(07-02-2020, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2020, 11:21 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

i’m not sure with the protocol regarding an unanswered door. since it’ll be around £200 i’m assuming it’s going to either be a big box or a few packages, i’m assuming they’ll return it because it’s a BIG order. however, i’ll check their delivery information when i have time today.

Quote:(07-02-2020, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2020, 11:21 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

i’m not sure with the protocol regarding an unanswered door. since it’ll be around £200 i’m assuming it’s going to either be a big box or a few packages, i’m assuming they’ll return it because it’s a BIG order. however, i’ll check their delivery information when i have time today.

Quote:(07-02-2020, 04:12 PM)steadyremiix Wrote:

however, i’ll check their delivery information when i have time today.
Please do.

It's of the utmost Importance to have a clear understanding of their delivery service.