Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 446 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
£0 To £1000 TG FROM ZERO TO HERO

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait but I have finally made the telegram channel!

[To see links please register here]

Get adding my good friends.

With the challenge I’ve started today, a couple days before the challenge I started some SEs and they started with 0, I made £510 but it doesn’t count. So I’m starting from the beginning. I have a few ideas on how to make it more interesting but any feedback is welcome, once I got confirmed delivery on items I will show them in the TG but also will be making separate posts here.

BE SURE TO JOIN TELEGRAM AS SOME METHODS WILL ONLY BE POSTED THERE!

Quote:(01-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Hey guys,

With the challenge I’ve started today, a couple days before the challenge I started some SEs and they started with 0, I made £510 but it doesn’t count. So I’m starting from the beginning. I have a few ideas on how to make it more interesting but any feedback is welcome, once I got confirmed delivery on items I will show them in the TG but also will be making separate posts here.

How do you want to structure the climb? bc you could for example SE a single item worth>1000 £ and end the challenge in a week or do multiple small refs.
Either way gl with it

Quote:(01-04-2023, 02:57 PM)HHusky Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Hey guys,

How do you want to structure the climb? bc you could for example SE a single item worth>1000 £ and end the challenge in a week or do multiple small refs.
Either way gl with it

I’m going do small SEs that I know will work and make me around £200 then try some bigger methods, which cost money.

Hey guys,

Hello there mate, i've joined the tele... could you make a chat channel by any chance? So we could share stuff and discuss etc

Awesome dude! I joined the channel

Hey guys,

Good luck bud

Quote:(01-04-2023, 03:22 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Hey guys,

Hello there mate, i've joined the tele... could you make a chat channel by any chance? So we could share stuff and discuss etc

Yes it would be super interesting if we can comment on stuff and share ideas